Google

Friday, November 30

The Gayyyyest Watch I Have Ever Seen!


The other night I was checkin' out the Andy Warhol Store at the Official Warhol Museum site to look for a Christmas gift idea for a friend of mine. While there I saw this god-awful "Andy Warhol" Wrist Watch! This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen! Well, wait a minute, it's so incredibly bad that it might be cool. I think Andy would have like that, ha ha! Oh, here's some information about the watch: Swish Swiss Movement, Swarovski Crystals, Real Genuine Reptile Strap, Fancy Deployant Buckle, & a Special Custom Enamel Crown. What's "deployant" mean? ha Ha.

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Please Put This BANNER Graphic on your MySpace Layout, Blog Site, or Webpage.

Just Copy The Code Below & Paste it!



Google







Site Meter
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape