Google

Monday, November 26

Fine Art Painting: WARHOL WIG ON LITTLE KID By Ron English


From my ANDY BLOG it's kinda obvious that I'm a HUGE Fan of Pop Art, or any kind of ART really! One of my favorite "Modern Day" Pop Artists is a guy named Ron English. He uses a lot of Pop Culture references in his work & sometimes he's very political. He's becoming quite popular so many readers might already know about him, great stuff!! Here's one of his Pop Art paintings showing a pre-adolescent Andy Warhol. ( I love the Silver "Fright Wig" on this little kid, ha ha! ). Every time I see this painting it cracks me up! Plus, it's a well-executed piece of ART. If you'd like to see more work by this guy be sure to check out his website:
CLICK HERE - RON ENGLISH POPAGANDA ART!

Labels: , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Please Put This BANNER Graphic on your MySpace Layout, Blog Site, or Webpage.

Just Copy The Code Below & Paste it!



Google







Site Meter
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape