Google

Saturday, September 30

WARHOL WALLPAPER for your PC!! ( The Simpsons )


I was feeling kinda lazy this morning plus I gotta go help my Mom move out of her apartment, whoopee! ( Sounds like alotta fun huh?! I wish you were here to help! ). So, I don't have much time to write & though I would give the 'ole ANDY-BLOG Readers a fancy Warhol Wallpaper to decorate their PC desktops or use as a background in a MySpace layout! The image is graphics from the classic TV Show THE SIMPSONS where Homer has a dream that Andy Warhol is trying to kill him! Enjoy. ( Click The Small Pics For Larger Wallpaper-Sized photos ).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Please Put This BANNER Graphic on your MySpace Layout, Blog Site, or Webpage.

Just Copy The Code Below & Paste it!



Google







Site Meter
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape